EQUIPMENT FOR TRANSFERRING GOODS BETWEEN DIFFERENT HYGIENE LEVEL AREAS
INFANT FORMULA, MILK POWDER, SENSITIVE POWDERED FOOD & DRINKS
Decontamination rate :
> 3 log reduction on E.coli or C.sakazakii on flat surfaces of the bag
The treatment, dry and chemical-free, prevents cross-contamination.
Up to 120 bags/h
The sanitization tunnel allows decontamination of bulk packaging
moving from medium to high care production area.
- Hygienic design
- Respects product integrity
- Operator friendly, easy to operate, clean, and maintain
- To be installed at the interface of 2 different hygiene levels room
- Options: inlet/outlet conveyor, dedusting prior to treatment, panel screen/HMI on both sides
- Dimension: LENGTH (without conveyor): 2 650mm, WIDTH: 1 250mm
Maxi bag to be treated:
550 mm width, 900 mm long et 400 mm height
- Easy operation: synchronization with the production line
- Quick accesses for cleaning
- Low maintenance and ergonomics access for lamps change
Claranor design and engineering expertise allow you to benefit from a standard equipment tailored according to your specifications.
Claranor services provide you with full support: microbiological validation, commissioning, training, preventive and corrective maintenance.