Accountant – Management Controller
We are looking for a person, to take charge of the reporting, closing, and management control activities.
Active participation also in the development of management tools (ERP, digitalization, etc.)
- Keeping of Monthly Dashboards and of the various indicators necessary for the management of the activity,
- Analysis, control and monitoring of activity improvement action plans (Monitoring of production costs and margins, monitoring of stocks and inventories, analysis of expenditure differences by department, etc.),
- Participation in the development of quarterly and annual closings,
- Participation in the budget process,
- Participation in monitoring and implementation of management tools.
- Bac + 3/4 type License or Master in Management, with a successful passage by a first diploma type Bac + 2 in Accounting and Management, supplemented by a specialization in Management Control,
- A first experience obtained in general accounting and / or management control in the industry would be appreciated (possibility that this is done during a work-study program).
- A good level of English would also be appreciated (international environment),
- Being adaptable and responsive in a fast-growing environment, Being versatile, rigorous and autonomous,
- Have a critical sense and a good analytical capacity,
- Be proactive,
- Have a sensitivity for the industrial sector
- Computer station